We are now in the final quarter of the 5782 Torah Portion, which lasts from May 2022 until the High Holy Days in the Fall.
Since we only have five months left, we will no longer be selling the “Premier Subscription” on a monthly basis to cut down on any confusion with renewal dates being weird and all over the place.
This instead, is a one-time subscription purchase for the remaining of the 5782 Hebrew year and it will last until the 5783 Torah Portion begins at “Simchat Torah” in the Fall. This means that your Final Quarter purchase also includes the 5783 High Holy Day Teachings at no added cost.
The Premier Final 5782 Quarter Discounted Subscription
The Premier Final 5782 Quarter Discounted Subscription still includes all of your 5782 Torah Parashat & subscriber-only content for the remaining of the Hebrew year and lasts for a total of five months.
- Even though this is the last quarter of the Torah Portions, you are still able to access any of this year’s Torah Portions from Bereshit, continuing up to the current Torah Portion until the last day of your subscription plan. *This purchase lasts for a total of five months and will automatically expire/cancel once the Torah Scroll is set back to Bereshit.
- All files are posted by mid-week (a few days after the Shabbat), giving our technical team time to upload and make sure files have no errors. This process takes a few days to do. Therefore, the files ARE NOT POSTED on the day it is live-streamed, and files ARE NOT POSTED on Shabbats/Holy Days due to religious observance.
You will receive the following in your subscriber log-in area on our website:
- Video files and Study Notes for each Torah Parashat
- Special Teaching videos, exclusive to our subscribers for the current year.
If for any reason you cancel your plan, you will not be able to access content any longer. (*This is with any company’s subscription plan, if you cancel your cable or Netflix, etc., once you are no longer a customer, you will not have access to any previous content.) We have to state this for those who do not understand how subscriptions work and is why we make sure that everyone knows to please download their content to ensure that they have any files they want before the subscription expires. IF you need help downloading or locating your content on our site, please contact our tech team via the “Contact Us” form on the site.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at any time, however, due to the nature of the digital materials and how people share them online, we can not offer refunds.
For those who do not want a subscription, we have both the 5781 and 5782 Archive sets in our shop which never expire. You may purchase those instead if needed. They cost a bit more, but they are “keep-forever products”.